After learning a few basic card spreads and becoming familiar with individual card meanings, one of the first things tarot readers discover is the critical importance of asking the right question. But without using the right spread, you might not be getting the most out of your tarot readings.
This groundbreaking book is a part of Llewellyn's Special Topics in Tarot series. This series was created in response to an increasing demand for more tarot books on advanced and specialized topics.
"Designing Your Own Tarot Spreads "is an invaluable resource for tarot readers of all levels of expertise. Learn how to:
• Pose the perfect question
• Decide how many cards to use
• Clarify the meaning of each card position
• Work with reversals and dignities
• Use special cards such as significators, karmic lesson cards, and clarification cards
• Modify existing spreads to reflect your own reading style